PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PROFEDS SERVICE.
Foremost, you are solely responsible for the advice you provide to your clients, and for following your company’s compliance procedures and financial planning guidelines.
This website is provided for a quick reference to the major provisions of law and regulation of federal employee retirement benefits. While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information, this website and service is not intended to be an all-encompassing resource of the subject area.
We provide no guarantee that the information provided is absolutely up-to-date to current federal regulations regarding the subject matter. For the most current information regarding the subject matter herein, you should consult the U.S Government’s Office of Personnel Management (OPM) http://www.opm.gov or any other U.S. federal government agency responsible for rules and regulations of the subject matter on this site.
This website is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is offered with the understanding that the publisher or ProFeds representatives are not engaged in rendering financial, legal, accounting or other professional services. If such advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to ProFeds.com, without refund or recourse.
1. Ownership. This Site (www.ProFeds.com) is owned and operated by ProFeds LLC. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “materials”) are owned either by ProFeds LLC or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by ProFeds LLC, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this site shall be construed to confer any license under any of ProFeds’ intellectual property rights. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Please contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ProFeds LLC.
2. Limited Permission to Use Materials. ProFeds LLC hereby grants you permission to use, view, copy and print the materials solely for your professional use. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination of your membership, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
3. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Your ProFeds membership includes password access to the Profeds.com members-only resources for you, and you alone, as you have submitted in the above profile information. Sharing your password access to ProFeds.com with others is strictly prohibited. Sharing of your password access can result in an immediate lock-out of your online access to ProFeds.com, as well as immediate termination of your membership privileges without refund, adjustments or any other recourse from ProFeds LLC. Our system actively monitors all suspicious activity regarding your account including, but not limited to, simultaneous access using your password and access from multiple IP addresses. Furthermore, to protect the validity of the exclusive membership, you are not permitted to submit information on behalf of a non-member. If you feel you cannot abide to these terms, as outlined in our Terms of Service, please contact us regarding a multiple-user membership.
4. Membership services. Your ProFeds membership grants you access to the member website, and reasonable access to the ProFeds team for business coaching services, case support, benefits questions, etc.
- Website access:
Your membership grants you access to the ProFeds member website including all training tools, downloads, attendance to live events, etc.
- Client case support:
As part of your membership plan, ProFeds will assist you in preparing up to 10 calculator reports per month.
If you exceed the 10 report credits in a given month that are included in your membership plan, you will need to purchase additional report credits in blocks of 10 at the published rates at the time of purchase. Purchased report credits can be used any time in future months that you exceed the monthly allotment of 10 in your membership plan.
The 10 reports per month do not carry over to future months, and no refunds are given if you do not utilize all 10 reports each month. If you have unique circumstances that you feel warrant special consideration, please contact ProFeds directly.
ProFeds LLC holds sensitive client information in the strictest confidence. Your client’s information will never be sold, rented or otherwise shared with third-parties.
5. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than ProFeds (the “Third Party Sites”). ProFeds is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. ProFeds is not responsible for webcasting, podcasting, or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. ProFeds is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ProFeds of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that ProFeds is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
6. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROFEDS LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PROFEDS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. PROFEDS LLC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROFEDS LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
8. Cancellation. Your joining fee is fully refundable within the first 30 days, and your monthly membership fee will end when you cancel your membership. Should you cancel and decide to rejoin ProFeds, a new joining fee will be required.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ProFeds LLC, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the site and the materials.
10. Copyrights. All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © Christina S. Kowalik and ProFeds LLC. All rights reserved.
11. Trademarks. ProFeds LLC, profeds.com, all images, text, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and slide decks on the site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of ProFeds LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.