This 2-day training session is packed full of proven strategies for financial professionals working with federal employees to help you learn how to grow your business and increase your confidence in working with federal employees.
NEXT SESSION: February 22 – 23, 2018
To be notified when registration opens for February’s Bootcamp, CLICK HERE.
NOTE: The December 7 – 8, 2017 session in the Chicago area is FULL.
This unique training course expands beyond technical benefits training to show financial professionals how to conduct more effective meetings with every federal prospect and client, identify key sales opportunities, and leverage off of practical and proven tactics to help their clients make sound decisions.
Financial professionals who have tapped into Chris Kowalik’s comprehensive training programs feel more prepared to take on the specific challenges of this marketplace.
Whether you have been in this marketplace for many years and looking for a boost in your business, or you’re just beginning to make this market your focus — this may be just the program you’ve been looking for.
- Extensive coverage on federal employee programs such as their group term life insurance, 401(k)-style retirement plan, employer-sponsored long-term care coverage, health benefits, survivor’s benefits and computing federal pensions.
- Comprehensive review of industry best practices and Chris Kowalik’s proven model for scheduling meetings, gathering necessary information, conducting appointments, and converting federal prospects into long-term financial planning clients.
To enhance your training experience, we will incorporate:
- Meeting demonstrations and classroom role play exercises
- Needs analysis and risk tolerance integration
- Commercial product concepts and application
- Leveraging industry-specific software programs
- Local events and advertising opportunities
- Strategies to grow a strong referral base